Panoramic Windows AW
Windows are not just an element of the exterior of a building, they create a connection between the inside and outside world. Panorama aluminum windows from TechnoHome are an innovative solution that transforms an ordinary window into a source of light, comfort and stunning views of the surrounding nature. Advantages of panoramic constructions
Panoramic windows from TechnoHome create a sense of space and freedom in a room. They usually have a minimum of frames, allowing you to maximize the light and view from the windows. These windows expand horizons, allowing you to enjoy the beauty of nature and the surrounding landscape, even from inside your home.
Features also include:
- Modern design. Panoramic aluminum windows not only allow you to enjoy the views, but also look modern and stylish. The aluminum frames are virtually invisible, creating a "borderless" window effect. This modern design fits perfectly into contemporary interiors and architectural styles.
- Energy efficiency and noise insulation. One of the important features of panoramic windows from TechnoHome is their energy efficiency. They are equipped with modern thermal break profiles and energy-saving glass, which allows them to keep warm in cold weather and cool in hot weather. Because of this, they help reduce energy costs for heating and air conditioning. In addition, panoramic windows insulate well from external noise, creating a quiet and calm atmosphere in the room.
An excellent alternative to wooden and metal-plastic doors and windows is the aluminum profile products of the Aluminante company. This modern solution has found a wide range of domestic applications due to the fact that the technology is quite new and relatively expensive, but at the same time, aluminum structures are appreciated by architects who use non-standard design solutions in their projects or glaze large areas. But today aluminum structures find their application far beyond the "high architecture" - in the glazing of apartments, balconies, the installation of interior doors, etc.What are the advantages of our aluminum structures?There are several main advantages:
• Ease of construction, which makes it possible to glaze large areas and install without additional reinforcement;
• Durability, resistance to weathering, high profitability;
• Absolute safety;
• Possibility of choosing warm and cold glazing;
• Duration of operation;
• Ease of maintenance - do not require additional painting, processing, etc .;
• Plasticity of the material, allowing to embody any design solutions;
• Possibility of manufacturing sliding structures.Aluminum windows
Recall that there are two types of aluminum profiles - warm and cold. Based on this, we can already talk about their application.Warm windows
- Installed in residential premises, allowing you to keep warm and provide high sound insulation.
- Warm windows differ from cold ones in a wider profile, due to the installation of a layer of heat-insulating material between the inner and outer layers of aluminum. A sealed glass unit with at least 2 glasses is mounted in the profile, providing thermal insulation and eliminating the formation of condensation on the glass surface. A high-quality sealant allows you to achieve a snug fit of the sashes to the frame, keeping the room warm.
It is much lighter and cheaper than warm structures, but they do not have the ability to heat insulation, therefore they are used for glazing cold, unheated rooms (for example, verandas in private houses), as well as indoors.
Windows can be hinged and sliding. Sliding structures can significantly save usable floor space.