Adoor - office glass doors
Office glass doors today are not only a practical and functional thing, but also a sign of good taste. When decorating workspaces, transparent materials seem to symbolize the willingness to meet halfway in business, as well as the openness and honesty of this or that activity.
That is why if you are looking to demonstrate a willingness to have close and productive partnerships with other companies, glass office doors are perfect for you!
This way of interior decoration will always look modern and at the same time elegant, visually enlarge the space and at the same time serve as a decoration tool.
You can choose sliding or swing doors, give preference to those types of glass that suit you the most, and also acquire a color that organically best matches your office environment.
• Glass is rightfully considered one of the safe materials, as it is an environmentally friendly material.
• Despite the fact that glass is famous for its fragility, do not rush to give up in terms of its reliability. The fact is that there are many methods and technologies for processing this material, in particular, special tempering and glass processing. This makes it stronger and more durable.
• Even if you manage to break it, the debris will not be scattered throughout the room.
• Glass doors to the office are remarkably resistant to temperature changes, moisture, bacteria, so glass can be called one of the most hygienic materials.
• It is very easy to clean. To maintain its attractive appearance, it is sufficient to wipe it down from time to time with a rag using readily available cleaning agents.
• Glass lends itself well to processing, so you can choose from a variety of decor options.
• An excellent option for overlapping impressive doorways, which is not always the case with doors made of other materials.
• Glass doors for the office can be hinged and sliding, so the owner is free to choose the option that seems most attractive to him. Moreover, Aluminante products can satisfy every taste!
Principle of operation:
It consists in the fact that they are fixed on a special guide profile and are combined with original cornices and handles. Convenience is that the load falls on the lower track. Swing doors are an option that most of us are familiar with. It is this way of opening that is the most common, and therefore we can confidently talk about convenience.
Where are used:
The filling of the partitions can be any: reinforced and frosted, corrugated and tinted glass, etc. This allows you to expand the scope from the design of residential premises of houses and apartments to shops, offices, restaurants, entertainment centers and exhibitions.
Aluminante has been working in the glass products market for many years, having already made a name for itself and gained credibility during this time. You can buy glass doors for your office from us at a very favorable cost, while not wanting to make a choice during operation even once. Create a unique atmosphere in the room to make it more enjoyable and more efficient to work. You can order them either by choosing from our catalog, or by individual sizes. Our specialists will take into account all your wishes, and our designs will never cease to delight you with their durability and attractive appearance.
Such products are characterized by:
• Impact resistance.
• Cover, carriages, handles, color anodized aluminum.
• Height up to 2200.
• Variety of finishes.
• A variety of ways of fastening the door leaf.
• The presence of a dirt-repellent coating.