AFAluminium facade systemsAluminium facade glazing
is an effective way to create a modern appearance of buildings and at the same time a very successful investment for owners of any building, which allows attracting new clients, potential tenants, as well as obtaining a durable, impact-resistant and unpretentious cladding that does not require additional maintenance and renovation costs. ... Due to their unique appearance and high performance, translucent facades have gained popularity among architects and builders. The facade of a building, consisting of glass and an aluminum frame, can have different colors, properties, shapes (vertical, inclined horizontal), etc.Facade glazing
is a popular trend in modern urban architecture, which has found wide application in the design of both residential buildings and public buildings. Aluminum profiles are both practical and functional, which allows you to create with their help extremely strong and durable structures, as well as easily modify the design of the building, solving complex architectural problems
The main distinguishing feature of aluminum profiles is reliability and resistance to external influences. Aluminum is characterized by impact resistance and insensitivity to corrosive processes - the main enemy of metal structures. Laminated glass used in a set with aluminum profiles gives them additional rigidity and reduces the risk of possible injury during operation.
Facade glazing is made of an aluminum profile (load-bearing parts - pillars and crossbars) and can have different fillings. Facade systems are not afraid of the destructive effect of the environment and the corrosion and deformation caused by it.Advantages:
• High thermal insulation.
- Aluminum used in the glazing of facades does not change its properties under the influence of the external environment for a very long time. This means that the service life of glazed facades will be tens of years.
- The frame, made of aluminum, does not corrode. And aluminum itself is a light material, which allows you to create structures of any shape and geometry from it.
- The aluminum frame is durable and does not burn, which meets the safety requirements of buildings and structures.
- Environmental friendliness.
- Such glazing of buildings does not harm the environment. Another significant advantage is that all materials can be recycled.
Aluminum structures provide reliable insulation, resistant to weather conditions (rain, strong wind and snow)
ALUMINUM GLAZING OF FACADESWHAT IS ALUMINUM GLAZING?
- Good soundproofing.
- With this type of glazing, it is possible to install thicker double-glazed windows, which naturally improves the sound insulation of the room.
- Aluminum glass facades have an optimal combination of price and quality. The facade profiles have the same front width (50-60mm.), And the variety of colors (any option from the RAL catalog) makes such glazing modern and stylish, which is very important for architects and designers..
Today, aluminum profile glazing of window structures and building facades can be found literally everywhere. In facade construction, both panoramic and tape forms of glazing are widely used, which are involved in the aesthetic arrangement of the appearance of buildings.
Due to the fact that aluminum facade structures are resistant to corrosion of materials, as well as high-quality thermal insulation and reinforced locking fittings, such glazing is rightfully recognized as one of the most practical and demanded ways of arranging facades.
A reliable and high-strength frame made of lightweight and flexible aluminum, it is assembled using horizontal transoms and vertical posts, which are fixed in the openings. Further, crossbars are mounted on vertical posts. This design of glazing facades is known to builders as a post-transom system.
In practice, there are also two types of post-transom systems: structural and semi-structural systems. They are distinguished by the partial or complete absence of decorative covers. Here, the external openings between the double-glazed windows are reliably closed with silicone sealant. It visually creates the effect of a glass monolith in the wall of a building.ADVANTAGES OF ALUMINUM GLAZING:
• High resistance to freezing;
• High degree of fire safety;
• High light transmission: the glazing area of the facade exceeds 95%;
• High build quality guarantees almost complete absence of defective elements;
• Durability: aluminum structures are 2 times stronger than PVC, 7 times stronger than wooden ones;
• The tightness of the facade is achieved through the use of multi-layer glass units, installation of EPDM rubber seals.ALUMINUM GLAZING FOR FACADES - SYSTEMS WITH INDIVIDUAL ADVANTAGES• Glass
High-tech facades are a professional combination of impeccably beautiful architecture and energy efficiency of a building. Where the basic components of such facade systems are profile guides and glass arrays. Such structures cope with power loads, atmospheric influences, have high mechanical strength for a long time. The design calculation ensures the ideal execution of construction and installation works. Where the frame structure has individual standard sizes suitable for a specific structure.
Types of glass used for glazing the facade of a building using aluminum: sheet, patterned, polished, reinforced, multilayer, armored, fire-resistant, tempered, sunscreen, with a soft and hard coating. Elements of glass blocks can be designed as single and as double-glazed units, providing 100% sealing and protection of the enclosing structure from corrosion.• Aluminum profile
Innovative solutions have also touched on metal structures - support frames for fastening. When glazing with an aluminum profile, an improved aluminum alloy is used that is absolutely resistant to chemical and mechanical stress. In all structures with aluminum glazing, all connections are calculated taking into account the rules and regulations, and taking into account possible deformations from various loads. Such applied technologies: frame, rack-and-girder, structural, semi-structural, modular, frameless, offer each customer a great variety of designs.• Coatings
Various pyrolytic coatings in aluminum translucent structures optimize heat saving properties and strength characteristics.
STAGES OF ALUMINUM FACADE GLAZING OF BUILDINGS
- Design of translucent structures The preliminary stage of work on glazing the building with an aluminum profile provides for geodetic survey of the area, including the entire complex of necessary measurements of the object. Further, based on the calculated data, correcting them with the customer, an initial (rough) sketch of the future translucent structure is created. An approximate cost estimate is attached to it. As a rule, a preparatory sketch is carried out in several working versions. The design process is completed at the stage of project approval, when engineering calculations are completed and the necessary package of construction documentation is prepared.
- Production of translucent structures The production stage of erection of facade glazing systems includes the assembly of profiles, which are preliminary prepared. It consists in the application of technologies for anodizing and extrusion, followed by cutting, welding, as well as the formation of the necessary technological holes. Here the glass is cut and drilled. At the request of the customer, the glass surface can be laminated. This is followed by the professional assembly of the entire structure. Next, a
- Installation of translucent structures The support frame of the aluminum glazing structure is mounted on site, then work is underway to fill the profile elements with double-glazed windows. In their work, experienced specialists use manual and power tools, scaffolding and scaffolding, lifts, special vehicles, and other installation equipment.