Further processing of the matrices is somewhat different. After the above operations, the matrix blanks are subjected to hardening and grinding. After that, the blanks are fed for electroerosion treatment. After electroerosion treatment, the matrices undergo a complex of finishing operations, after which they are nitrided.
During prolonged nitriding, brittle, highly nitrogenous phases are formed in the matrix layers, caused by pressing, especially in the zone of belt calibration, causes the formation of cracks and chips reinforced by diffusion. Therefore, the effectiveness of nitriding reinforcement significantly depends on the composition of the steel and the mode of chemical-thermal treatment, which determine the phase composition, the structure of the diffusion layer, the strength of its adhesion to the metal base and resistance to variable force and thermal influences.Our products are designed for:
1. Enterprises producing and selling aluminum profiles, having their own pressing production;
2. Enterprises that sell aluminum profiles, but do not have their own presses, but order on the side through "outsourcing".
Matrix tooling in our company is changed strictly after 10 tons of extrusion of aluminum furniture profiles, and after extrusion of aluminum edges, after every fourth ton.
Aluminum profiles are produced using a flat, disc-shaped matrix. The dies (extrusion dyes) are made of tool steel with a hole depending on the size and shape of the intended cross-section of the final aluminum profile.
The matrix kit is a prefabricated tool consisting of several metal discs made of high–quality steel, in each of which various structural elements (holes, grooves, dividers) are made to give the pressed profile the necessary shape. The quality of the manufacturing of the matrix kit depends on the compliance of the resulting profile with the requirements of the drawing, so all our matrices are made only by world leaders in these areas.There are two main groups of matrices that produce aluminum profiles:
1. Hollow aluminum profiles – a profile whose cross section includes one or more internal hollow spaces.
2. Solid profile – a profile in the cross section of which there is no internal hollow space. The design is carried out by an experienced specialist with a higher technical education. Specialized software is used, where the simulation of the pressing process is necessarily carried out.This allows you to:
– form the correct pressing parameters (the required temperature of the workpiece, pressing speed, etc.);
– to prevent the uneven flow of aluminum through the belts and channels of the matrix;
– reduce to a minimum the necessary adjustment of the matrix before testing (crimping);
– increase its service life.
We provide customers with recommendations to improve cross-section design, reduce asymmetry, use technical radii, and minimize the ratio of thick and thin walls for optimal profile performance.The cost of the matrix includes:
- Crimping (with the provision of a sample)
- Warranty service
Technohome specializes in manufacturing tools for aluminum profile production based on customer's drawings. We provide comprehensive support from design to the final product, ensuring your aluminum profile ideas are transformed into reality.Production time
Our production time for manufacturing aluminum profile dies typically ranges from 4 weeks.
The cost of the die depends on many factors and is determined individually for each profile.