Office door and partition systems
Aluminante introduces the Innowall Uficio office partition system and the Adoor office door system. The systems we represent: QYU 30, QYU 35, QYU 45, QYU 48, QYU 86, QYU 100. Thoughtful and competent use of our office structures allows us to make the premises not only more functional, but also creates in it a unique, and sometimes even unique interior ...
Modern office partitions make it possible to combine personal and unified space in one. With the help of stationary office partitions, the room can be given almost any configuration, depending on the purpose of the room, as well as on the wishes of the customer. The structural elements are designed in such a way that it perfectly allows them to be combined with other interior elements, such as floors and ceilings.
Office partitions can be installed both in a bare room and in an already repaired one. The installation process itself has little or no effect on normal office work. The installation of structures, due to the high manufacturability of the assembly, will take very little time.
When installing office partitions, you can combine blind and glass sections. For blind partitions, it is possible to use materials of different colors, types and textures, because the choice of them today is simply huge. And for glass partitions, you can use any kind of glass: tinted or frosted, decorative or ordinary, as well as blinds of various types and colors.
Stationary office partitions Innowall Uficio are designed to form rooms that are different in their functional use and purpose. With their help, the working space of an office or other premises can be organized in any way that is most convenient in each case. In addition to the traditional use in the reorganization of office space, such structures are successfully used, for example, in sales areas, in exhibition centers, etc.
• It is not required to obtain approvals, permits, as is the case with redevelopment and changing the zoning of premises with concrete, brick, aerated concrete structures.
• The optimum ratio of price and quality.
• Long service life (up to 35 - 45 years), wear resistance parameters. The design is resistant to corrosion, abrasion. Withstands high loads by weight.
• Structural construction is fast. Further replacement and repair of failed components is inexpensive.
• Saving useful space in offices. The thickness of our partitions is 2-3 times less than that of brick or aerated concrete structures.
• Good sound insulation, easy maintenance.
• Due to its high flexibility, from aluminum, it is possible to build office zoning systems with any shape.
• Aluminum frame forms the basis of the partition structure.
• The frame is assembled using steel corners.
• The filling is secured with snap-on caps.
• The visible width of the covers is 38 mm, which makes the structure visually light and transparent.
• The thickness of the partition is 70 mm.
• The same profile is used in the system both as a post and as a transom.