Bioclimatic pergola ACURA
Pergola with aluminum lamellas ACURA is a terrace system for protection from the sun, rain and wind of open areas of cafes, bars, restaurants, hotels and private houses.
The pergola allows for individual climate control and the creation of an ideal microclimate. Ergonomic and stable design, excellent resistance to strong gusts of wind and easy to install on any type of surface. Has an incredibly stylish and aesthetic design.
Pergola Acura with synchronous slats opening is a unique solution from Aluminante on the market. The popular bioclimatic pergola was developed by our specialists, especially for a favorable outdoor recreation, as well as protection from the sun and adverse weather conditions. This allowed us to significantly improve the performance of the product and create the best price offer without sacrificing quality.
They create an ideal microclimate by individually adjusting the level of lighting and air circulation. When closed, they form a roof impervious to rain and sun. Aluminum lamellas practically do not heat up and do not emit harmful fumes.
The support legs are made of high quality aluminum and are coated with thermosetting powder paint. The fasteners are made of stainless steel.
The pergola can be integrated with glazing and sun protection systems such as guillotine glazing and zip sun protection systems, as well as other glazing systems. There is also the possibility of sequential installation of several modules
Types of pergola installations:
1.Separate on 4 or more racks, depending on the width of the structure and the number of modules.
2. Wall mounted on 2 or more racks, also depending on the width and the number of modules.
4. Without pillars in the roof opening.
The systems are presented in several versions:
Acura Q25 Premium without tilt angle
Acura Q26 Standard without tilt angle
Acura Q27 Twist with swivel blades
Acura Q28 Slope with Tilt Angle
Acura Q29 Static with static sipes
- cafes, restaurants,
- winter gardens,
- country verandas and terraces,
- outdoor pools.
Principle of operation:
The aluminum blades, which make up the roof, first open, turning at a certain angle, and only then move to the side, revealing the pergola. This solution allows you to achieve effective and natural ventilation, helps to freely adjust the level of illumination. With one touch of a button or control panel, the pergola will be completely open or closed.
The bioclimatic pergola is controlled by a remote control.
The advantage of ACURA bioclimatic pergolas is the horizontal shape of the roof. The seal, located between the lamellas 25–31 cm wide, prevents dew and rain drops from entering. Like other pergola systems from ALUMINANTE
ACURA is equipped with built-in drainage and LED lighting
• A new approach to the new generation
• Modern aesthetic form
• Color for every taste
• Easy to install and use
• Silent work
• Ability to withstand high wind pressure and dynamic load
• Choice of control, push-button control (switch) or multiple remote control options
• Indoor fresh air management
• Possibility of opening and closing with minimal effort
• Ability to control the motor via USB when the electricity is cut off
• Aluminum frame with a thickness of 3.5 mm to 5 mm.
• Built-in drainage system.
• Motor SOMFY France.
• SOMFY control panel.
• Fasteners made of impact-resistant and INOX stainless steel.
• Sizes of lamellas 310 mm
• Panels 3 mm thick
• Seals between the lamellas.
• Snow load 200-250 kg / m2 (depending on the size of the structure)
• Powder coating in any RAL color.
• Distance between rails 300 mm.
• Max width 4000 mm
• Max projection 9000 mm
• No tilt angle.
• Touch sensor from the sun
• Touch sensor from rain
• Touch sensor from the wind
• Filling panels with polyurethane foam
• LED lighting
• Decoration for the structure of the tree